- RSS Channel Showcase 3362116
- RSS Channel Showcase 1719473
- RSS Channel Showcase 9000301
- RSS Channel Showcase 2935737
Articles on this Page
- 05/26/14--13:05: _Logo TV Is Not Here...
- 06/09/14--10:12: _ICYMI: Doogie Howse...
- 06/09/14--11:48: _Panty Creamer Of Th...
- 01/28/15--09:33: _RuPaul’s Drag Race ...
- 09/12/16--09:43: _ConDRAGulations! Ru...
- 03/15/17--16:39: _Condragulations To ...
- 05/08/17--12:17: _Backdoor Farrah Loo...
- 07/13/17--14:59: _Vicky Vox Verbally ...
- 09/18/17--12:11: _Ariel Winter Manage...
- 06/09/14--11:48: Panty Creamer Of The Day: Matt Boner In A Tux At The Tonys
- 01/28/15--09:33: RuPaul’s Drag Race Will Be Mostly Santino Rice-Less Next Season
- 09/12/16--09:43: ConDRAGulations! RuPaul Finally Won An Emmy!
- 03/15/17--16:39: Condragulations To Freshly Married RuPaul And His Husband!
- 07/13/17--14:59: Vicky Vox Verbally Tarred-And-Feathered Katy Perry’s Reputation
- 09/18/17--12:11: Ariel Winter Managed To Get Two Times The Attention At The Emmys
After a bunch of hos complained about the use of the word “shemale” being used on RuPaul’s Drag Race, Logo said that they were killing the use of the word on the show and would never air that word or the word “tranny” again. Well, during Marc Maron’s podcast, the grand dame bitch of Drag Race let […]
“Hello, this is Mr. John Travolta. I would like to audition for the lead role of Hedwig in Hedwig and the Angry Inch. I can provide my own wigs and you don’t have to pay me. I’ll pay you!” said John Travolta to the producers of Hedwig and the Angry Inch after seeing Neil Patrick […]
If you have to suffer through the nastiest and grossest day of the week MONDAY, you might as well do it while staring pictures of the come-to-life Superman action figure Matt Bomer making b-holes howl and pussies slobber while working a tux at the Tonys last night. The real-life Steven Wakefield graduated from Carnegie Mellon and […]
Since season 6 of RuPaul’s Drag Race ended, it feels like we’ve all had dozens of birthdays, the Duggars have birthed out 90 more children and we all have grey pubes. It feels like it’s been decades since Drag Race has graced our screens. To quote Old Rose in Titanic: “It’s been 84 years…” But […]
Before we fully get into the river of depressing smegma that this news week will probably bring, let’s raise a wig and celebrate some happy news: RuPaul finally got his hands around his first Emmy after being in the TV game for eons. HalleluRu! If award shows always got it right, Ru would’ve gotten his […]
Just when I was beginning to think that we needed some actual happy news around these dreary parts, RuPaul came through and caused cannons to burp out loads of confetti by announcing that he’s married now! RuPaul was a guest on Hollywood Today, and hosts Ross Matthews and Ali Landry (aka the Doritos Girl from 1998), brought […]
But in Backdoor Farrah’s defense, she’d look like an embarrassing and desperate mess even if she didn’t show up to the MTV Movie & TV Awards in a costume found in the section marked “For Trashy Attention Whores Who Want Quick Attention” at the Haus of Cultural Appropriation. The 26th MTV Movie Awards happened again […]
Just kidding, Witness already did that! Page Six notes that drag queen and former DWV member Vicky Vox provided a CVS length of receipts on Tuesday night by claiming on Twitter a certain pop star was Cheap-o the Clown (oddly, that’s not the desired look pictured above!) when it came to her music video budget. According to Vicky, […]
Attention enthusiasts know that the Emmys are a tasteful affair; you’ve got to balance out your ass with some class. Thankfully, Ariel Winter showed everyone last night how to do it. Ariel came in a dress by Steven Khalil featuring not one, but two crotch-high leg slits. Angelina, who? I’m sure her dress was very […]